Regulatory Toxicologist - Home Based
Chemical Executive Life Sciences
Location Home Based
Salary Competitive depending on experience
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Toxicology Consultant on a 4 Month Contract on behalf of a North West based Regulatory Consultancy.
The successful candidate will be able to provide expert advice on regulatory (eco)toxicology to internal and external experts, and collaborating with partners and CROs, to support companies to comply with regulatory requirements.
The role involves extensive interaction with human health experts, Eco-toxicologists and chemists, as well as to support the growth and expansion of the Companies Risk assessment services on REACH, Biocides, Cosmetic, Med Devices and Food Contact Regulations.
- Must have MSc/PharmD or PhD in Biology, Health or Environmental Science or significant experience in the assessment of (eco)toxicology hazard risk assessment of chemicals (essential)
- Knowledge of IUCLID (desirable)
- Knowledge of CHESAR (desirable)
- Knowledge of Regulatory Toxicology with a special emphasis on hazard, exposure and risk assessment (essential)
- Working experience in Regulatory Consultancy of at least 2-3 years (desirable)
- Working knowledge on hazard classification (CLP or GHS) and REACH (essential)
- Working knowledge of EU Biocidal Product Regulation, Cosmetic Regulations, Medical Devices or Food Contact Regulation (desirable)
- Track record of line management experience (desirable)
This contract is available on a PAYE or Ltd Contractor basis. If you are interested in finding out more, please feel free to contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners.