Scientific Business Executive (12 month FTC)
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary Up to £30,000
Are you a commercially driven individual, with an interest in science and technology? Do enjoy developing working relationships, and implementing positive solutions for clients?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a passionate communicator, to support an innovative and international medical devices origination, as a Scientific Business Executive. You will be tasked with the management of key clients within the UK and abroad, and supporting the development of new business ventures. Working closely with marketing, technical, R&D, and other sales personnel you will focus on establishing and strengthening customer relationships to achieve sales targets. The role is to be based in Gateshead, working from our clients bespoke manufacturing and research facility.
- Maintaining accounts mainly in, but not limited to, Italy, France, Central and South America, Africa, East Asia.
- Organising and conducting sales meetings
- Troubleshoot and converse technical information with customers internationally
- Recognise and act on developing markets for new and pipeline products
- Creating business plans and sales forecasts
- Attending conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge of the entire product range, and operating requirements.
- Developing marketing material for products and services
As well as working for an international company with a great team culture and supportive environment. You will be given full technical training, on products and company systems to allow you to maximise your potential. The organisation also promotes employee advancement and career growth and offer a benefits package that includes up to 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- An enthusiastic individual with an interest in biotechnology, medical devices, and high-tech commodities
- A BSc within the sciences or equivalent experience and qualifications
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills, and able to relay technical information in an understandable format.
- Proven ability to work independently and drive and develop projects.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity, then don’t hesitate to apply today or get in touch with Owain at CY Partners (07851 246839)