Scientific Key Accounts Coordinator
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Key Accounts Coordinator to join the UK’s largest independent supplier of scientific supplies.
As Key Accounts Coordinator you will have the opportunity to provide first-class customer experiences to customers and support the Key Account Team. This role will primarily be office based, but at times you will be required to conduct site visits.
Other duties will include:
- Delivering a first-class customer experience at all times,
- Being the primary point of contact for the customer and managing day to day activities.
- Proactively communicating with the customer for any delays in delivery,
- Working closely with the Territory Sales Manager to support and further develop the relationship with the customer and optimize all sales opportunities
- Producing monthly reports as specified by the Customer or Sales Manager
- Ensuring that KPI’s and SLA’s agreed with the Customer are managed and exceeded
- Liaising with internal departments
- Working with Purchasing to improve lead times on products out of stock
- Working with Sourcing to identify and locate supply of non-catalogued products
- Where required, issuing quotations to customers following guidelines issued by the Sales Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with a science background to move into a Sales Office Environment. Candidates must have a full UK Driving License.
This role offers great benefits and opportunities for further development in a well-established company. For further information, contact Helen at CY Partners on 07851246847 / 0191 477 4733 or email your CV to [email protected]