Scientific Proposal Coordinator
Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location Adelaide, Australia
Scientific Proposal Coordinator – Immunoassay
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading CRO in a unique technical and commercial role, based in Adelaide, Australia. The company is a regulated Bioanalytical laboratory which offers specialised services supporting drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The main scope of the role will involve playing a key role in the research proposal preparation and documentation for the Immunoassay and Immunobiology Services.
Full relocation and visa support is provided by the employer for the successful candidate, so it is a great opportunity to relocate if you’ve been thinking of a move to Southern Australia.
Reporting to the director business development, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of the opportunity lifecycle – new clients, existing clients.
- Utilise scientific skills to research and assess Bio-Analytical opportunities, including scientific review of literature and client methodologies.
- Coordination of RFPs and proposal development.
- Preparation of Quotations and Change Orders in conjunction with the Director Business Development (DBD), Director Immunoassay and the Vice President of Business Development (VPBD).
- Project management of opportunities prior to handover to Operations.
- Liaising with clients and Operations regarding transfer of new project technical details.
- Handover of awarded projects to operational management.
- Preparation of Change Orders in conjunction with Operations.
- Liaising with Director Business Development on the status of Work Orders and Change Orders.
- Responding to client queries as directed.
- Complying with client Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
The successful candidate will also be expected to remain updated on current with required reading of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relevant to the role and applicable duties and contribute to continuous improvement of the laboratory through the author and review of SOPs and Document Templates.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in appropriate scientific discipline, and will have significant industry experience in regulated bioanalysis and method development in Immuno Services (immunoassay, immunobiology).
Full relocation support and a visa will be provided for the successful candidate, so if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you’re open to a move down under, apply with your CV now and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.