Scientist - Haemostasis Products
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary £17,000 - £20,000
We have an opportunity for a Scientist to join a Medical Devices organisation who are world leaders in their field of IVD.
This position is to support the company’s Haemostasis Product group, managing company product validation projects, carry out testing on controls and calibrations, and providing customer support in a timely manner.
The role is a permanent position to be based at our client’s bespoke facility, in Sunderland.
- Validation of existing products to approved Technical and Quality Standards (e.g. BS EN ISO 13485:2012; CLSI), including data review and interpretation
- Routine maintenance of laboratory instrumentation and liaison with instrument manufacturers to resolve performance issues
- Develop theoretical haemostasis knowledge to support routine and novel research and development opportunities
- Logging and maintenance of reported complaints as per technical support procedures
- Support general customer queries, via email, phone and other lines of communication, responding in a timely manner
- Carry out technical support and customer complaint investigations when required
The essential requirements
- Previous experience of working in a regulated laboratory
- Life science background, either degree qualified (BSc) or equivalent experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This position would suit a life science graduate, looking to join a reputable local organisation, with opportunity for further personal development.
Sound like the ideal opportunity? Then apply today or contact the CY team for more information 07851 246839