Scientist - Haemostasis
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary £25,000 - £35,000
We have an opportunity for a Scientist to join a leading medical diagnostics organisation who are innovators their area of expertise.
As a Scientist, you will be involved in the further development of the organisation’s Haemostasis product group, managing product validation projects, testing on controls and calibrations, and supporting further advancement in the field of diagnostics.
This is a permanent position to be based at our client’s bespoke facility, in Sunderland.
- Develop, maintain and apply in-depth theoretical knowledge to support R&D opportunities
- Operate and maintain a variety of diagnostic analysers and general lab equipment
- Perform technical support and review customer and client led investigations as required
- Follow good laboratory practice whilst following statutory and site safety requirements
- Knowledge of haemostasis theory and methodologies
- Good laboratory practice
- Proper handling of human blood samples
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP standards
- Proficient in Office applications, accurate collection of data and the use of scientific and statistical analysis software
This is a great opportunity to join a team of like minded scientists in a growing organisation that offer further development.
Sound like the ideal opportunity, then apply today or contact the CY team for more information 07851 246839