Biotechnology Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location Anywhere UK based
Salary £26,000 - £35,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Scientist to join a leading life sciences organisation, in a unique commercial role, designed to further client led research.
You will be working with researchers in Pharmaceutical, biotech and academia, providing optimal solutions to help them overcome their challenges, and secure funding for the next big breakthrough.
This is an initial 12-month contract, with opportunities for further development and advancement.
- Create scientific content for educational purposes e.g. application note, quarterly newsletter etc.
- Be the subject matter expert in immumnochemistry (IHC), In situ hybridization (ISH) and multiplex immunohistochemistry for research application
- Support product launches from our strategic partners
- Collect customer insights, provide quarterly update and recommendations to management on how to improve customer experience
- Support projects and be responsible for extra assignments per management team’s direction
- Occasional travel will be required (Europe and America)
- PhD in Biology, Molecular Biology or equivalent
- In depth experience of assay optimisation, and ideally experience of IHC multiplex staining and digital imaging
- A detail orientated individual, who can diagnose problems, and provide practical solution
Previous commercial experience isn’t required, this is a great opportunity for a post graduate looking to step into industry. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary, training, and full benefits package.
UK based role.
Interested… Apply with a CV or contact Owain 07851 246839 at CY Partners today for more information.