Scientist - Product Investigations
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary Up to £24,000
We currently have an opportunity for a scientist to join a leading medical diagnostics organisation within a lab-based team, focused on supporting product investigations. This is fantastic varied post where you will be working with a group of like minded scientists, at our clients bespoke facility in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As a scientist supporting the investigations team, you will be responsible for managing the review and assessment of several critical business areas including; post launch product changes, customer complaints, and internal product surveillance.
- Assist assessment of product investigations, from the planning to execution of laboratory experiments that help determine the root cause of possible product concerns
- Support in the assessment of post product release change, develop, plan, and execute experiments to verify and validate the change required, ensuring the delivery to the business is within budget and on schedule
- Ensure projects meet desired objectives, timescales, and budgets
- Manage multiple stakeholders throughout the business to ensure teams are informed and consulted as appropriate
- Work within the quality management systems to ensure activities are carried our through the change management, non-conformance and CAPA processes.
You will ideally have experience of:
- Working within regulated lab environments
- Writing experimental plans and reports
- An understanding of cellular pathology, and immunohistochemistry techniques
In return you, you will have a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (excluding BH), and the opportunity for further development. This is a Temporary contract currently planned to run for 6 months.
Interested. Apply today, or call Owain at CY 07851 246839 for more information