Scientist – Product Investigations
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary Up to £26,000
We currently have an opportunity for a scientist to join a leading life science’s organisation within an exciting and varied lab-based team, focusing on product investigations. This is a contract role until 2022, based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As a scientist supporting the investigations team, you will play a role in managing the review and assessment of several critical business areas including; post launch product changes, customer complaints, and internal product surveillance.
- Assist assessment of product investigations, from the planning to execution of experiments that help determine the root cause of possible product concerns
- Support in the assessment of post product release change, develop, plan, and execute experiments to verify and validate the change required, ensuring the delivery to the business is within budget and on schedule
- Ensure projects meet desired objectives, timescales, and budgets
- Manage multiple stakeholders throughout the business to ensure teams are informed and consulted as appropriate
- Work within the quality management systems to ensure activities are carried our through the change management, non-conformance and CAPA processes.
You will ideally have experience of:
- Working within regulated environments such GLP/GMP
- Writing experimental plans and reports
- An understanding of cellular pathology, and immunohistochemistry techniques
In return you, you will have a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (excluding BH), and the opportunity for further development. This is a contract set to run until the end of 2021 with chance of extension.
Interested. Apply today, or call Owain at CY 07851 246839 for more information