Senior Clinical Study Manager
Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Clinical Study Manger to join a leading global pharmaceutical organisation, based in Surrey.
As Senior Clinical Study Manger you will execute and deliver on the study, to set timelines, budget and quality as defined in the Non-Clinical and Clinical Development Plan and study protocols. This role will involve leading and managing a clinical study team using robust project management tools and operational practices.
You will have the opportunity to interact with internal teams, as well as external groups and individuals, such as Investigational Sites, Contract Research Organizations and others as needed to help achieve company objectives and to build reputation.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Conduct and oversight of clinical / human subject research studies, including oversight of CROs and clinical sites according to the Functional Service Provider (FSP) or Full Service Outsouring (FSO) models.
- Strong operational leadership of clinical study teams.
- Acts as HBS custodian
- Subject matter expertise on implementing good clinical practice and evolving trends in clinical operations:
- Leads CH clinical development improvement initiatives and change implementation.
- Developing and deploying the CH written standards for the conduct of human subject research and oversight of human biological sample management within clinical development.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a good understanding of running clinical studies to build on their knowledge and experience of clinical study management.
Get in touch with Helen at CY Partners today on 07851246847 for a confidential chat about the role or apply by sending your CV to [email protected]