Senior Development Analyst
Location High Peak
Salary £27,000 - £30,000
CY Partners are actively recruiting for an experienced Senior Analyst to join an industry leading Contract Research Organisation. Our Client is continuing to expand their Chemistry teams throughout 2021 and this opening will be based at their site in Derbyshire.
You will be joining an established team of Analysts to deliver innovative drug discovery programs. The successful candidate must have method development & validation experience alongside a wide range of analytical techniques in a GMP/GLP setting.
- Perform routine and non-routine analytical testing on raw and in-process materials, including but not limited to, HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, GCMS, NMR, and GPC
- Perform chromatographic method development, validation and optimisation
- Work with sample types from pharmaceutical, healthcare, agrochemical, and bulk chemical products
- Responsible for running, maintaining and troubleshooting analytical equipment across the site
- Carry out data processing, reporting, preparing quality reports, developing SOPs
- Analytical point of contact on projects
Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or related
- Proven industrial experience in an analytical role within a GMP/GLP laboratory
- Technically competent in chemical analytical techniques, including HPLC, UPLC, GCMS, NMR, GCP
- Method development, validation and optimisation of chromatographic techniques
- Experience of working at a Senior level
- Ability to lead and manage projects; highly beneficial
- Industrial experience in a similar role managing small teams; highly beneficial
- Flexible and adaptable to the various requirements of the business
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to apply now with a Cover letter or contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners (07851 246834 / [email protected]).