Senior Drug Safety Scientist
Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £35 - £45 p/h
CY Partners have a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacovigilance professional, to join a world leading global healthcare organisation, in Hounslow, supporting the consumer healthcare portfolio in the Safety Data Exchange Agreements/ PV Agreements team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating, reviewing and writing Safety Data Exchange agreements/PV Agreements (PVAs) to ensure the organisation can meet PV regulatory obligations world-wide.
- Conducting routine reviews of SDEAs and PVAs to ensure adherence with global requirements and business practices
- Training personnel and external vendors, as required, to ensure understanding of the terms of the SDEAs and PV Agreements
- Drafting, reviewing and maintaining PV language for SDEAs/PVA Templates and other company contracts as required
- Liaising with legal teams to ensure proposed safety reporting language is included in company-wide contracts
- Serve as the point of contact for business partners and internal personnel for matters related to PV contract management
- Support timely update of the PV contract information in the Contracts portal as required
- 5+ years in drug safety/PV in pharmaceutical industry setting or the equivalent, preferable experience in PV contract management
- Experience interacting with third parties (e.g., business partners)
- Knowledgeable in PV and GCP legislation preferred