Senior Health Outcomes Manager
Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners are looking for a Senior Health Outcomes Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Brentford.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a solid background in outcomes research either within the pharmaceutical or within a health outcomes/health economic/market access agency and previous experience with NICE. The work is focused around the therapeutic area HIV, however, previous experience within this area is not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of health outcomes activity to generate high quality and timely data to support the access of the portfolio to the UK market.
- Development and delivery of specific NICE and other health technology assessment submissions including development and agreement of strategy, liaison with internal and external senior stakeholders and the institute. In addition to input health outcomes components of other decision-making bodies eg JCVI/Tender activities for vaccines and regional influencing centres submissions.
- To ensure the effective dissemination of Health Outcomes evidence including working with appropriate field-based market access roles to ensure they are effectively equipped to deliver health outcomes messages as well as direct customer interaction if required.
- To input into pricing decisions for brands to ensure that cost effectiveness is appropriately considered in decision making.
- To work with colleagues in Value Evidence and Outcomes and Global Market Access to ensure global plans are developed with a full understanding of the requirements of UK customers.
- Development and driving implementation on key aspects of non-brand related health outcomes activity.
- Supervision of other health outcomes staff in terms of their involvement in specific project related activity including setting objectives and monitoring and appraising performance for the specific project.
- To contribute to and champion the role of health outcomes including providing insight and informing decisions based on expertise and knowledge.
- To contribute to the development of health outcomes capability including providing leadership in their area of technical skill.
This is a fantastic opportunity, offered on an initial 12 Month contract basis, but with strong potential for extension past this point. This opportunity is also offered on a work from home basis, with site travel perhaps only once a week. It is an excellent opportunity to expand on your experience and work with a global company.
For further information please feel free to contact Helen at CY Partners on 07851246847 or submit your CV to [email protected]