Senior Laboratory Technician - Immunoassay
An independent, UK-based provider of bioanalytical services is looking to recruit a Senior Lab Technician to join their Immunoassay team on a permanent basis. The client in question offers a number of specialised services to the pharmaceutical industry including, but not limited to, bioanalysis, biomarker analysis and routine safety analyses.
The successful candidate will perform bioanalysis in support of human or animal health drug development.
- Experience of performing laboratory tasks such as sample preparation and pipette skills
- Basic knowledge of quantitative bioanalysis
- Preferably a knowledge of GLP and regulations pertaining to bioanalysis
- An understanding of ELISA methodologies
- Educated to degree level or higher in a scientific field
Apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841 for more information.