Senior Method Development Analyst
Salary Negotiable based on Experience
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an experienced Analytical Scientist on behalf of a North East based Pharmaceutical CDMO. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is relatively young and growing and expanding into new and exciting areas and projects at this point in time.
If you are a Pharma Analyst with a strong technical ability and a dedicated forward thinking mindset looking to find a company where you can be more involved in the running of the department, the projects you work on and overall have a louder voice within the structure of the organisation, then this could be the role for you.
- The Senior Analyst will report directly to the Laboratory Operations Manager; this is a full-time position.
- The Senior Analyst will primarily be involved in the development and validation of new methods of analysis for various pharmaceutical dosage forms. However, some of the work will be routine analysis of stability samples to defined analytical methods.
- All analysis will be carried out following the principles of GMP.
- In addition to analysis, the Senior Analyst will be expected to carry out calibrations, performance equipment qualifications and maintenance, plus other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the laboratory.
- The Senior Analyst will be expected to be familiar with all current Health and Safety requirements and to keep abreast of new developments in analytical chemistry.
- A minimum BSc degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in technologies used in the manufacture and testing of pharmaceutical products is necessary for this role.
- Knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in the development and validation of HPLC, GC and IC
- Knowledge and practical experience of GC-MS and Dissolution would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment having expert knowledge in pharmaceutical quality and regulatory requirements is essential for this role
- Strong technical, communication and administrative skills to produce good quality documents, retain accurate records and to present data.
- Experience in working within a team to plan and conduct work and solve problems is essential.
- The candidate should be familiar with personal computing and be able to utilise spreadsheets, statistical, graphical and word processing packages, and be able to write, formal, descriptive reports of their work.
- Knowledge and experience in six-sigma tools and technical and the development and implementation of process improvements would be an advantage.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Graham at CY Partners on 07851 246 834