Senior Pharmaceutical Analyst
Salary Experience Dependent
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit several Senior Analysts on behalf of a North East based Pharmaceutical CDMO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Analytical team at a growing company.
- Provide analytical support to the Chemical Development Group
- Completion of batch analysis to predefined procedures in alignment with GMP.
- Involvement with method development & validation of raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Review analytical results and report any that are out of trend
- Solving analysis and instrumentation problems encountered within the laboratory
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation programs.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related subject, Masters or PhD desirable
- Extensive prior experience in a cGMP environment
- Analytical Method Development and Validation experience
- Strong technical knowledge of HPLC, GC, IR and Wet Chemistry
- Good written/recording skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Good troubleshooting skills