Senior QA Officer
Location North East England
We have an urgent requirement for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based near Newcastle upon Tyne. The position is initially on a contract basis for 6 months.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide GMP input to commercial manufacturing including review of manufacturing and testing records, review and approval of changes, specifications, SOPs and other procedures.
- Support customer related QA activities and interactions as required.
- Participate in quality related investigations and develop effective CAPAs in order to resolve production, customer and audit issues.
- Review records and other documentation and support or perform batch dispositions as required.
- Be involved with internal and external audits as required.
- Be involved with the preparation and hosting of customer audits and regulatory inspections.
- Support the ongoing continuous improvement of site GMP compliance.
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level in a scientific discipline and have supplemented this knowledge by developing a successful career in QA in a pharmaceutical GMP environment. Experience of working in QA in a commercial GMP manufacturing site would be advantageous.
If you would like more information on this role please call Sara on 0191 477 4733.