Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners are looking for a Quality Coordinator to join a leading global pharmaceutical Organisation, based in Uxbridge.
As a Quality Coordinator you will be leading, prioritizing and providing an effective Product Release Service which ensures that all products released for sale or further processing have a quality appropriate to their intended. Other responsibilities include:
- Generating and reviewing product related technical documents such as Product Quality Reviews and Quality Agreements. This involves the collation and interpretation of data and information such as analytical results/trends, regulatory/validation/engineering information.
- Leading and directing investigative work into products failing to meet requisite standards (and regulatory issues).
- Developing and agreeing corrective actions arising from such incidents.
- Investigating and reporting product customer complaints.
- Leading deviation investigation clinics.
For further information or to apply please contact Helen at CY Partners on 0191 477 4733/ 07851246847 or [email protected]