Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary £22-£28 p/h
Reference SSJG 1566
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity within a world leading pharmaceutical company for a Senior Scientist. You will join the team as part of the Protein Degradation Research Group. As a senior Scientist, you will support in key areas of their biopharmaceutical research and work with Protein Degradation Studies to achieve the study goals.
• Execution of medium- to high-throughput protein degradation assays.
• Development and execution of cell-based phenotypic assays (ex. cytokine readouts, cell viability, apoptosis).
• Culture and maintenance of cell lines; stable cell line generation using CRISPR/Cas9
• Contributing to the Protein Degradation Group culture of scientific excellence and mutual support
- Experience in protein degradation biology, i.e. ubiquitination
- Experience in immunology, T-cell biology
- Experience in proteolysis-targeting chimeras (PROTACs) or target protein degradation techniques such dTAG or HaloPROTAC
- Degree in Biology or relevant discipline
- Good written and spoken communication
The role will also involve processing and managing data, being able to collaborate across disciplines and matrix teams demonstrating excellent communication skills and working in an innovative, independent, motivated and productive manner to problem solve effectively.
Please apply online or contact Joe Gardner at CY Partners – [email protected]