Biotechnology Chemical Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
A fantastic opportunity for a Laboratory Scientist has arisen to work with a premier, independent bio-analytical company in Yorkshire. This highly reputable company has provided quality service for the biochemical and pharmaceutical industry. As a Laboratory Scientist, you will primarily perform immunological development, validation and sample analysis in support of human drug development.
- Knowledge of quantitative bioanalysis.
- Ability to handle laboratory tasks independently such as preparation and train others when required.
- High knowledge and experience off chromatographic based methodologies. Including tasks as sample preparation and chromatographic separation.
- Experience contacting study sponsors, preparing study plans and writing detailed reports.
- Ability to foresee and overcome analytical issues, improving and creating method development experiments.
- Exposure to analysis in a range of analytes, including small and large molecule drugs and biomarkers.
- Have the flexibility to undertake multiple potentially complex roles simultaneously.
- Detailed approach to record keeping with excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of GLP and regulations pertaining to bioanalysis.
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level or higher degree level, in a relevant scientific subject.
Experience in a bioanalytical GLP environment is essential.
If you feel you have the right qualities and are looking to work in a flexible and friendly environment, then send us your CV or contact George Southworth at CY partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.