Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY partners have a unique and exciting opportunity for a senior scientist to work with a world leading global pharmaceutical company, based in Hertfordshire.
As a senior scientist, you will be working as part of a team, within the Gene Toxicology Research and Development team. As a Senior Scientist you will have the opportunity to join and contribute to the capability and project research function of the group. You will have the opportunity to conduct research, collate and analyse experimental data and write scientific reports/summaries. As a Senior Scientist you will also have the responsibility of presenting the results of your work both internally or externally to the unit, as appropriate.
Additional skills which would be desirable for this role include the following:
- Background in Biology or a related life sciences discipline,
- Practical experience of basic cell culture work,
- Practical experience in the use of flow-cytometry,
- Experience of study conduct of in vivo experimentation would be desirable,
- A willingness to learn, having a positive, enthusiastic attitude to working on your own initiative and as part of a team.
The company is a global leader and the site has good transport links which is easily accessible via road networks. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Scientist to gain experience in a regulated laboratory environment and is a great steppingstone for developing your career. This role is offered on a 12-month contract basis.
If you’re interested, please get in touch with Helen McManus-Reilly at CY Partners 07851246847 / 0191 477 4733. You can submit your CV to: [email protected].