Senior Scientist (BioAssay/ELISA)
Salary Very competitive
Are you a dedicated and driven Scientist with experience of working within the Biopharmaceutical Sciences?
Then we have an ideal role for you.
We’re currently supporting a global contract research organisation in their search for a Senior Scientist to join their BioAssay and ELISA team. This team supports the organisation’s large bioanalytical department and plays a key role in delivering technical support to client projects.
As a Senior Scientist, you will be overseeing a team of analysts, delivering cell-based assays and ELISA testing to Clients. You will work to manage the day to day activities of the team and work collaboratively to achieve the departments goals.
What you can expect:
- Assist the Head of Department in all aspects of managing and running the BioAssay/ELISA team, including personnel, budgets, revenue and quality
- Providing support to product management, Business Development & Client Management to scope our new projects.
- Develop key relationships with internal and external clients
- Responsible for costing projects
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory status of projects
- Trouble shooting projects within the larger BioAnalytical department
- Study management of select projects
- Challenging and improving our existing systems & processes
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s/Masters/PhD in a relevant field plus industry experience in an operation role; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects (development through to validation).
- Line management experience required
- Regulatory experience (GxP)
- Experience in the performance, analysis and interpretation of bioassay and/or ELISA data is essential
- Ability to deliver high quality study management, with a sense of urgency and ability to drive projects to completion.
- Ability to communicate clearly and regularly across departments and regions, internally and externally.
In return, you’ll be given a competitive salary, a generous employee benefits package, on the job training and opportunity for employee personal growth.
If you’re interested and would like to APPLY, talk to Owain at CY Partners or apply with a CV today.