Senior Scientist / Project Licence Holder
Salary £30,000 - £40,000
A well-established drug discovery company, based in Loughborough, are looking to recruit a Senior Research Scientist / Project licence holder to manage the client’s home office project licences.
The client in question develops world-leading preclinical efficacy models and provides both in vitro and in vivo testing services for biopharmaceutical companies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing in vivo studies and junior research scientists. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and expand project licences
- Design and execute preclincal studies both internally and through external partners and interpret the results of these studies
- Provide leadership, support and ongoing development to the junior staff
- Provide input to the strategy and direction of oncology projects and deliver projects in a customer focused environment
- Support the Study Director team and is able to manage a small number of projects if needed
- Contribute to and manage streamlining of processes to ensure efficiencies
- Investigate non-conformances and implementing remedial actions
- PhD in life science or a related discipline
- Proven experience in drug discovery or translational research
- Prior experience in holding project licence and small animal surgical inoculation experience
- Experience with in vivo oncology models
The client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and great training and career development opportunities.
They are still actively hiring during the current situation regarding COVID-19 and will be holding telephone interviews as a first stage.
If you’re interested in the above opportunity and would like to know more, contact Charlotte at CY Partners on 07851246841.