Senior Scientist - Small Molecules
Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
A research focused organisation near Cambridge is expanding their headcount due to growth and are looking to hire experienced Chemists with a strong background in analytical chemistry to analyse pharmaceutical and biological samples. This fast paced organisation is at the top of their field and has been functioning in the local area for over 25 years. As a senior scientist you will be responsible for using analytical chemistry techniques such as LC-MS and spectroscopy to test samples for global clients in a GMP environment.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Quantifying small molecules using LC-MS
- Testing a range of samples including pharmaceuticals, biologics, or raw materials
- Performing stability testing of samples
- Ensuring all work adheres to GMP regulatory standards
- Maintaining excellent attention to detail, ensuring all notes are thorough
- Providing mentorship and guidance to more junior members of the team
The ideal candidate is educated at post graduate (Masters or PhD) in Biochemistry/Chemistry or related discipline. You will be a team player with excellent to detail and demonstrable excellence in the use of analytical chemistry techniques such as LC-MS.
If you are interested in this role or are looking for a role in the scientific or pharmaceutical industry, please contact Siobhan O’Brien on [email protected] to discuss this further.