Location Cramlington, Northumberland
CY Partners are working with a well-known pharmaceutical company, based in the Newcastle area, who are looking to hire a Shift Analyst to join their Quality department on a permanent basis. The client in question offer API development and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical industry.
The successful Shift Analyst will report to the Process Support and Stability Team Leader and perform routine analysis in accordance to cGMP requirements. They will have the following responsibilities:
- Investigate analytical deviations and out of specifications
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
- Perform calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Perform routine auditing of laboratory areas
- Prioritise in-process, raw materials, intermediate and final product analysis out of hours
- Release raw materials and building block final products
- Perform technical transfers between internal and external customers
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Order consumables as required
The ideal candidate will have a degree in a Chemistry related field and hands-on experience working in an analytical laboratory. They will have good knowledge and understanding of cGMP requirements and be able to apply this in a pharmaceutical environment.
If this position sounds of interest and you don’t mind working shifts, apply now or contact Charlotte McLaughlin on 0191 477 4733 for more information.