Shift QC Analyst
Salary £23,000 - £28,000
CY Partners are currently recruiting for experienced QC Analysts to join a growing Pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation in Oxfordshire. The main purpose of the role is to support process development and method validation and will be working to an established 12-hour shift pattern.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform routine and non-routine analytical testing and provide support to quality control across all areas, techniques including HPLC, GC, NMR and Karl Fischer
- Generate accurate analytical chemistry data to support Process Research & Development
- Perform method validation
- Prepare study protocols and reports, provide high quality written documentation
- Manage equipment validation, cleaning verification and troubleshooting
- Work on multiple, varied projects adhering to strict GMP guidelines
- Ensure projects are completed to tight deadlines and work is of the highest quality
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry (or equivalent industrial experience)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an pharmaceutical GMP laboratory performing analytical/QC tasks
- Experience with variety of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC (essential); FTIR, NMR and Karl Fischer
- Experience of method development, method validation and stability studies
- Knowledge of Empower
Please note: this role will involve working 12-hour shifts on a set rotational basis. You will be offered a highly competitive base salary plus shift allowance.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners (07851 246 846 / [email protected]).