Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Belton, Loughborough
Salary Dependent on experience
A well-established biotechnology company are looking to recruit an Study Coordinator to join their expanding Oncology team based in Loughborough. The team is responsible for research and development as well as project delivery of the company.
The company in question develops preclinical efficacy models and provides both in vitro and in vivo testing services for biopharmaceutical companies.
- Provide scientific and administrative support to the Study Director for assigned oncology studies from award, through the in-life phase. This involves multiple study set up tasks including protocol development, scheduling and initiation meetings
- Liaise with sponsors, study team, Principal Investigators and internal departments to ensure accurate and timely protocol and amendment development and distribution
- Plan and prepare for shipping of study samples to clients, as required per study
- Assist with client visits and internal study meetings, including preparation and logistical planning to ensure smooth progress of the agenda
- Data quality checking and statistical analysis
The ideal Study Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- MSc in a scientific discipline (or a BSc with hands-on industrial experience)
- Biological laboratory skills
- Experience in PK and efficacy studies would be an advantage
To express an interest in this position apply now or contact Charlotte McLaughlin at CY Partners for more information.