Study Delivery Manager
Clinical Life Sciences
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Study Delivery Manger to join a leading global pharmaceutical organisation, based in Brentford.
This role will involve working on Phase I and IIa Global Health studies in tuberculosis, malaria and leishmaniasis. As Study Delivery Manager, you will be a team player with a focus on excellence and operational delivery.
Activities may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- In house studies, multi-country early phase study management
- Accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow SOPs and GCP.
- With direction, matrix with key study conduct partners.
- Assist with maintaining relationships and monitor performance of CRO’s and other vendors.
- With direction from Senior Clinical Staff, collaborate with Clinical Operations functional groups (Regional Monitoring, Data Management, stats, clinical supplies and Operations Management) to ensure on time delivery of studies.
- Work closely with the LOC study managers and address any study related questions, address issues related to study drug supply.
- Manage sites/countries transitioning from study to commercial supplies.
- Manage study budgets
- Escalate issues as needed to the Study Delivery Lead/medical monitor.
- Provide input into identifying implications of study progress upon overall timeline goals conduct plans.
- With oversight manage study start-up, conduct and close-out.
- Assist in the management of CRO’s or other outsourcing partners as appropriate.
- Provide input into content and execution of investigator meetings / may present selected topics.
- Provide input into development of CRF.
- Provide input into site selection with coordinated input.
- Aptitude for clinical systems, can do attitude, ability to work across projects/studies.
Get in touch with Helen at CY Partners today on 07851246847 for a confidential chat about the role or apply by sending your CV to [email protected]