Study Director Immunoassay
Biotechnology Clinical Pharmaceuticals
Salary £40-65K +Visa sponsorship
A unique and exciting opportunity to work in the amazing southern coast of Australia has become available for a Study Director, focusing on immunoassay and bioanalytical studies in drug development for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
As Study Director, you will be involved with bioanalysis, using immunoassay technologies, responsible for performing Study Director functions immunoassay based validations and analysis.
In the role of Immunoassay Study Director, you will be:
• Performing the role of Study Director and/or Principal Investigator with overarching responsibility for assigned studies.
• Plan, coordinate and manage studies to ensure timelines set appropriately to be achieved.
• Communicate effectively, building relationships with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. R&D, QA and clients, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs), respectively).
• Ensure the scientific integrity and regulatory compliance of study data.
• Troubleshoot scientific issues by liaising with appropriate groups including Research & Development (R&D), operations, management.
• Coordinate with operations and, in particular, the Lead Analyst to ensure operational progression of studies.
• Liaise with R&D to ensure smooth transition of methods into validation.
In this role you will be project managing and leading studies, with responsibilities to external clients and internal teams for the delivery of key results and studies. With a strong background in bioanalysis, particularly immunoassay, you will be able to apply your knowledge to GLP related bioanalytical studies and be instrumental in the development of new drugs for use within ground breaking medicine and science.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within leading drug development studies, with a global leader and strong presence within the Asia pacific region.
Based within a picturesque and beautiful part of Australia, this is truly an opportunity which is exciting, and one which doesn’t occur often. With Visa sponsorship taken care of and an attractive relocation package, this is a perfect opportunity to work in beautiful Australia in the heart of culture and natural beauty.
We look forward to receiving your application