Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced Study/Project Manager?
Would you like to work for a well-funded Contract Research Organisation (CRO)?
My client is a growing CRO who work in a collaborative manner with clients to provide customised, flexible and multi-faceted biomarker solutions. They use innovative approaches to develop and validate bioanalytical tests. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity is now available for a Study Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Study Manager, you will act as the main point of contact and will be responsible for coordinating and providing project management for a series of studies. You will have great organisational skills in planning, tracking and managing study budget and study timelines.
To be considered for the Study Manager role you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc in Immunology or related discipline
- Significant experience in project management/coordination
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organisational skills.
- Ability to proactively handle multiple tasks, manage a diverse range of functional activities and solve problems
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has seen considerable growth over the last few years.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 07851 246846 for more info.