Supply Logistics Specialist
Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £17- £20p/h
CY Partners have a fantastic, warehouse/ operational opportunity, with a world leading global pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a supply and logistics specialist to join their team, at their site in Essex.
As a logistics team member, you will have the opportunity to receive, put away, pick, check pack, ship and dispense accountabilities across materials management and clinical supply logistics activities. The team supports the supply chain nodes throughout the clinical supply chain which produces the material and investigational product supporting Clinical Studies.
There will be an opportunity to be cross trained to support as needed any capacity fluctuations, ensure business continuity and provide development opportunities.
- Delivering the required work to an agreed service standard.
- Maintain a safe, compliant, productive environment
- Working collaboratively across other team members to ensure that all teams are successful delivering Customer Service.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply.
- Compliant process delivery for relevant Global Distribution business processes (cGxP receipt, storage, dispensing, picking, checking packing and shipping.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in an orderly, safe and compliant fashion.
- Participate in the Performance and Development Planning process.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure facilities, equipment, documentation, materials, processes and operating procedures comply with cGxP and EHS requirements.
- Work with customers and support teams to resolve urgent system and supply chain issues.
- Maintain Global Distribution facilities and equipment ensuring compliance with company policies, statutory requirement, regulatory requirements.
- Provide support for internal and external audits, as required.
- Contribute in improvement initiatives to identify and implement process improvements, procedures and best practices.
- Execute compliant ways of working and procedures governing cross border shipment of materials and products
- Deliver continuous improvement in operational efficiency, quality, safety and cycle time reduction
Get in touch with Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847 for a confidential chat about the role, or apply via email with your CV to [email protected]