Synthetic / Medicinal Chemist
Salary £28,500 – 35,000 per annum DOE
Role: Synthetic / Medicinal Chemist
Hours: Standard day
Salary: £28,500 – 35,000 per annum DOE
Would you like to join an award winning and growing CRO company? Are you a scientist with experience in synthetic or medicinal chemistry?
If yes, then our vacancy within this dynamic and empowering company is a great next move or starting point for your career!
About the role:
- Working within a team to provide scientific expertise to clients
- Design and synthesis of complex and multistep organic compounds
- Analysis and characterisation of target molecules, using a wide variety of analytical techniques as required
- Report writing and delivery of the outcomes to clients to give regular and as necessary updates
- PhD in a related subject, e.g. Synthetic, Organic or Medical chemistry
(Open to BSc and MSc graduate with 5+ or 2+ years of experience respectively)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work effectively within a team and collaborate with fellow scientists
- Able to design innovative synthetic chemistry routes
Please apply by attaching a CV and covering note explaining how you would make the most of this opportunity. Alternatively, you can get in contact with Lucy at CY Partners.
N.B. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Key words: Organic / Synthesis / Chemistry / CRO / Research / R&D / Research and Development / Synthetic Organic / Medicinal / Drug discovery / Medical / PhD