Synthetic Organic Chemist - High Throughput Experimentation
Salary £31 - £32k
CY Partners have a fantastic opportunity available for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to support the chemical development team, at a world leading global pharmaceutical organisation. The role is based at their site in Hertfordshire and it’s an amazing opportunity for Chemists looking to further develop their experience within industry and add the experience to their CV.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, performing & analysing miniaturized experiments in our High Throughput laboratory to support project teams to develop and optimise chemical manufacturing processes to new active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Thinking creatively to generate original ideas for new applications of HTE across the Chemical Development portfolio.
- Supporting and collaborating with project chemists to meet the requirements of a project.
- Complying with applicable Data Integrity, Quality, cGMP and regulatory requirements in all aspects of work.
This opportunity would be ideal for Chemists with:
- A Master’s degree qualified, or equivalent related experience, in Chemistry (recent graduates from 2020/2021 are also encouraged to apply)
- A keen interest in developing practical synthetic organic chemistry experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related sector (this experience could also include an Industrial Placement during your undergraduate degree).
The role is offered on an initial 12 month contract basis – with good scope for extension past this point.
To find out more or apply for the position, please contact Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847 or send your most up to date CV across to [email protected] referencing the role.