Synthetic Organic Development Chemist
Salary Competitive + Benefits/Bonus
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit several Pharmaceutical Development Chemists on behalf of a growing North East based CDMO.
This role will involve utilising your knowledge of Organic Synthesis to develop and demonstrate new processes in the laboratory and scale them up to the required manufacturing capability.
- Educated to PhD level in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Prior experience in an R&D environment would be desirable
- Knowledge of working to cGMP requirements
- Knowledge or experience of Process Development or Scale up Chemistry would be highly advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Analytical lab techniques
- IT literate
If you would like more info on this role, please contact Graham Hankinson at [email protected]