Synthetic Organic/Polymer Chemist
Location Home Counties, Oxon/Wilts
Salary £22,000 - £35,000
We have a number of excellent openings for Synthetic Organic/Polymer Chemists at a world-class global Chemicals company. The role will work on designing and synthesising novel compounds for chemical components.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and synthesizer next generation novel compounds (organic and/or polymer synthesis)
- Tackle a range of key technical challenges within lubricant additive technology
- Assist in improving fuel efficiency
- Proactively contribute to the high safety standard of the group
- Coordinate and execute analysis and testing programs
- Interact with internal and external contacts as required to progress projects
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Bsc/MChem in Organic Synthetic Chemistry; or related discipline
- Experience of synthetic organic chemistry and/or polymer synthesis
- Capability to accurately interpret technical information, manipulate data and maintain comprehensive records
- Strong focus on safety, HSE and quality
- Experience with surfactants, polymers, lubricants or additives would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective multi-tasking, prioritisation and time-management skills
You will be working for a well-established organisation that is recognised for their leading-edge research and reliability in delivering products. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.