Salary £45,000 - £65,000
We have an excellent new opening for a Team Leader (Fuels) at a world-class global Chemicals company. The role will involve managing and leading a team in developing chemical additives as well as providing technical expertise.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead, supervise and coach a team of technologists and chemists and support their individual development
- Ensure highest standards of safety are maintained across the team
- Provide technical expertise and advice to drive success of projects
- Liaise with internal customers and supporting functions
- Develop and build sustainable IL resourcing model
- Participate in training, audits and recruitment
- Support yearly project planning, resourcing and budgeting
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or PhD in Chemistry/Engineering; or a related discipline
- Experience with surfactants, polymers, lubricants or additives; as well as technical formulation knowledge
- Strong focus on safety and high standard risk assessments
- Excellent track record of delivering to aggressive timescales in fast-paced, rapidly changing, multi-interfaced environments
- Proven supervisory/line management and coaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to make decisions
You will be working for a well-established organisation that is recognised for their leading-edge research and reliability in delivering products. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.