Salary £18,000 - 20,000
Role: Technical Assistant
Location: Haltwhistle, Northumberland
Hours: Mon-Thurs (8:30am – 5pm), Fri (8:30am-2:30pm)
Salary: £18,000 – 20,000 per annum
Start: August 2021
Are you a recent chemistry graduate? Or perhaps a business graduate with a strong affinity for the sciences? Do you want a role outside of the lab?
If yes to any of these keep reading to find out about your next role…
Here at CY Partners we have an exciting vacancy for a technical assistant to join a business development team for a chemicals company in the Northeast. The company specialise in producing sterile products for high profile organisations and have been a key business during the pandemic. After their successful year they are looking to expand their client network and customer service and you could be the person who makes that a reality.
- Aid with the business development of current and new product ranges
- Providing technical support with timely follow up to customer requests
- First point of contact for customers
- Understand customer commercial and technical needs and opportunities.
- Research customer and the current marketplace requirements.
- Co-operate with and support the relevant internal departments.
- Inputting sales orders and following them through to Invoice
- Minimum of 2.2 (BSc) in Chemistry or a relevant science subject
- Practical experience in a sale’s based or customer service role (desirable)
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literate
- Self- motivated with the ability to use own initiative and to meet deadlines
- Right to work in the UK (essential)
- Full and clean driving licence (preferable due to sites location)
- Holidays – 25 plus statutory bank holidays
- Salary – Competitive
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Free Parking
- EV charging available on site
Please click the link to apply now! Alternatively, please reach out to Lucy Henshaw at CY Partners.
Key words: chemicals / sales / business / development / customer service / sterile products / manufacturing / market research