Technical Business Manager (UK)
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Newcastle upon Tyne / Field Based
Salary £35,000 - £42,000
CY Partners are supporting a world-class manufacturer of specialist medical devices and diagnostics, in their search for a UK Technical Business Manager. This is a permanent post, with a mixture of remote working, and field-based activities.
If you are a customer focused and entrepreneurial individual, this a great opportunity to join a supportive and growing team where you will be given all the tools to succeed and achieve company goals.
You will be given full control of key UK accounts, and be responsible for delivering a quality sales service with a customer focus.
You will have full autonomy over your business pipeline, and be responsible for leading, managing and growing the UK market to become a loyal and dependable member of our client’s management team.
Working with our client’s unique portfolio of medical devices and in-vitro diagnostics, you will be tasked with developing an effective sales strategy, as well as ensuring customer satisfaction via clinical and technical support staff. You will have access to further support teams, and opportunity to develop your own skills further as a commercial professional.
- Have previous experience of working with an IVD/medical devices business or related sector.
- BSc in a Science or Business-related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other corporate tools.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who looks to constantly develop and offer improvements to clients.
- Able to hold technical conversation with customers, and discuss new concepts, trouble shoot issues, and negotiate new and existing deals.
Like to know more? Apply today with a CV or contact Owain at CY for a further conversation. – 07851 246839