Technical Documentation Administrator
Location South East England
Salary £20,000 - £25,000
Our client is currently looking for a Technical Documentation Administrator based at a world-class Pharmaceutical company in Kent. The ideal candidate will have experience in document and change control specifically in a regulated GMP environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide documentation support for all manufacturing areas including validation, batch records, procedural updates, investigations etc
- Maintain and electronically control documentation and updates
- Provide support for investigation leads and SMEs
- Responsible for version control & upload completed documents to designated storage
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-5 years’ experience as a Technical Documentation Admin
- GMP/GxP exposure with knowledge of Validation
- Essential A Levels/HNC; Degree would be an advantage
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.