Technical Service Manager
Location Tyne & Wear
Salary Competitive Based on Experience
Technical Service Manager
CY Partners are currently working for a highly reputable supplier of sophisticated chemical analytical instruments, aiding in installation, servicing and maintaining of the systems. They currently require a talented engineer with an electrical background to join the team Technical Service Manager, looking to lead a small team based at their office site, while also getting involved in the Service Engineer assignments and client visits.
· Direct the daily operations of the field service team in conjunction with admin manager and administrator to include planning, prioritising and delegation of work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
· Evaluation of company service documents to keep current with customer requirements and ensure all reporting is maintained and kept up to date
· Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures, identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service
· Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives such as assistance in implementation of digital reporting of service visits
· Liaise with managers of other departments in order to provide satisfactory customer support
· Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
· Maintain workshop and track repairs on return to base servicing
· Track and review customer queries & concerns to resolution
The ideal candidate should have the following experience / background:
• Qualification (HNC/HND Level 4 or equivalent level) in electronic engineering or be able to demonstrate a similar level of knowledge and skill gained in industry or academia
• Experience in technical support and/or customer service
• Previous experience in supervising, managing, organising and motivating a team
• Enthusiastic, extremely calm and capable of using own initiative when under pressure
• Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
• Have a full clean driving license and be flexible to travel
• Outgoing attitude and good at building relationships through inspiring trust and confidence
• A professional image and a very high standard of personal presentation
Employment package will also include a company car, laptop, health insurance and mobile.
If this is the role for you, please apply with your details and CV or contact George at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.