Technical Support Scientist
Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Very competitive, £25,000 - £35,000
CY Partners currently has the perfect opportunity for an eager scientist looking for a role with both customer and laboratory-based responsibilities. The position is to be based in Gateshead, but will require occasional travel to customer sites.
As the Technical Support Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering application support and technical guidance to clients on company products
- Maintaining current client relationships and recognising opportunities for potential growth, through client site visits
- Carrying out Laboratory based investigations on returned products and samples
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis on product investigations and sample analysis
- Providing technical support to clients when required
- Managing customer concerns through Marketing, Operation, QA, R&D and Customer Services
- Conduct training sessions both internally and externally for customers and company personnel
To be considered for this role you will have a science background to degree level or equivalent, in one of the following disciplines, biology, chemistry, physics or engineering. You will also be a confident communicator with previous experience of supporting customers and resolving their problems with appropriate responses.
If this sounds like the role for you Apply today! Or call Owain at CY Partners for more information