Technical Support Scientist
Biotechnology Life Sciences
We have a great opportunity for an individual with good laboratory experience and life science knowledge to join a reputable medical diagnostics company as a Technical Support Scientist. This is a full-time permanent position to be based at our client’s site in Gateshead.
Working as the Technical Support Scientist you will be required to carry out routine laboratory investigations and provide feedback to customers on product functionality and other customer complaints.
- Logging and maintenance of reported customer complaints, following the required technical support procedures to ensure a timely response and complete customer satisfaction
- Product retain testing in conjunction with open complaints to confirm product functionality where queried by an external source
- Develop a working knowledge of ASTM and LIMS protocol to liaise with hospital IT departments
- Software program troubleshooting and training on-site and off-site to ensure full customer support
- To identify detrimental trends in product performance, and if required raise any concerns to the divisional Co-ordinator
- Answering general customer queries via email and telephone delivering excellent customer support within time frames detailed in the appropriate procedures.
- To work in accordance to Health and Safety and COSHH guidelines when handling reagents and chemicals used in automated and manual techniques. Complying with all statutory and site safety regulations
To be considered for this role you will have experience of good laboratory practice, and ideally a degree or equivalent qualification in a Life science subject.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you then apply today with a copy of your CV. Alternatively, call Owain today for more information on 0191 477 4733