Technical Support Scientist
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary Dependent on Experience
CY Partners are working with a Sunderland based diagnostics company to help recruit a Technical Support Scientist for their team. The company in question specialise in the development and commercialisation of non-invasive immunoassay diagnostics tests for cancer diagnosis and monitoring.
As a Technical Support Scientist you will be responsible for providing internal and external technical support to R&D, customers and distributors. You will report to the Assay Development Scientist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support as required to R&D, assay development and validation projects
- Running ELISA assay
- Carry out technical product support internally and externally
- External training, support and troubleshooting (includes travel to customer sites)
- Complaint and enquiry handling according to company procedures
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment where required
- Occasional QMS administrative support
This is a lab-based role that will provide you with an opportunity to be involved in the entire life cycle of a product.
Skills / Experience:
- BSc in Life Sciences (or similar) with experience of immunoassays including ELISAs
- Previous experience within the IVD industry in a technical role
- Interacting with customers would be beneficial
- Running studies and interpreting results
To express an interest in this role, or to find out more, apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841.