Technical Support Services Manager
Biotechnology Executive Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location Scotland, South/Central Belt Scotland
Salary Very competitive
CY Partners are currently recruiting a Technical Support Services Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceuticals company, based in Scotland. This is a great opportunity to help deliver several special projects across sites in Glasgow and Motherwell.
As a Technical Support Services Manager, you will be responsible for leading on projects covering facilities, equipment, validation and engineering.
- Managing the budget for facilities, plant and equipment, across the Biopharmaceutical locations and services
- Ensuring the implementation and adherence to health & Safety
- Managing and implementing site services from HVAC, pest control, utilities, waste and much more
- Leading on facilities, plant and equipment PPM
- Maintaining GMP and GEP systems where appropriate
- Presenting to regulatory bodies, including the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- Coordinating facilities and site security
What you need for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification
- Knowledge of GMP/GEP in a pharmaceutical setting
- Previous experience of project management support, from facilities, financial principles, HR, and HSE
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, pension scheme, private medical scheme and 32 days annual leave.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, don’t hesitate and contact Owain at CY Partners. 0191 477 4733