Technical Support Specialist
Salary £20,000 - £24,000
CY Partners currently has a perfect opportunity for a scientist looking for a role with both customer and laboratory-based responsibilities. Working as the Technical Support Specialist for this growing organisation, you will play a key role in resolving customer queries through customer communications and following up with routine product investigations.
You will also be responsible for:
- Solving customer technical queries using internal resources and by liaising with the customer where necessary
- Working with the Research and Development team to carry out laboratory investigations into customer queries
- Support the global sales team with technical queries, undertaking investigations and producing customer reports where required
- Assist in developing and delivering product training to both internal and external stakeholders
- Help to develop our technical document library, proactively addressing FAQs and identifying products, customers and applications where further support is required
To be considered for this role you will have a science background to degree level or equivalent, in one of the following disciplines, biology, chemistry, physics or engineering. You will also be a confident communicator with previous experience of supporting customers and resolving their problems with appropriate responses.
If you’re interested and would like to be considered, APPLY today with a CV or contact Owain at CY Partners for more information.