Technical Transfer Scientist (Immunoassays)
A leading manufacturer and developer of medical devices is looking to recruit a Technical Transfer Scientist to join their team in York on an initial 12 month contract. The client in question is a global leader in contract development and manufacture of lateral flow rapid tests and due to significant demand for their services they are expanding rapidly.
The successful Technical Transfer Scientist will work as part of an experienced team to manufacture the key components of rapid immunoassays. Their responsibilities will include:
- Lead and support the transfer of R&D projects into routine manufacture
- Develop lateral flow assays for third party and internal product development
- Maintain a design / development programme and constant interaction with the customer
- Prepare and present data as and when required
- Prepare written SOPs
- Provide technical support to trial sites, customers and sales team
- Comply with all aspects of the Quality Management System in the completion of tasks, and participate in internal audits when required
This is an extremely varied role that will allow the successful candidate to be involved in the customer experience from start to finish.
- Immunoassay experience
- Lateral Flow experience is a bonus
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment (GMP)
- ISO 13485
If you meet the above requirements and would like to know more, apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841.