Salary £28,000 - £32,000
We are currently looking for a high-calibre graduate Toxicologist to join a world-class specialist chemicals company in Oxfordshire. The role is based within the Regulatory & Toxicology team where you will provide toxicology and regulatory support to new product development and existing products worldwide. This is mostly an office-based role, with occasional travel.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Conduct hazard and risk assessments for all products to ensure they are manufactured, handled and used appropriately
- Interact with contract test laboratories, setting up and monitoring studies required for regulatory notification schemes
- Liaise with regulatory consultants in different countries to deliver global projects
- Monitor regulatory and scientific developments in key areas of toxicology
- Provide expert toxicology advice to guide the development of new chemistry
- Assess and summarise toxicology/ecotoxicology studies and prepare regulatory dossiers
Ideal skills and qualifications:
- BSc in Chemical or Biological Science, plus postgraduate qualification in Toxicology
- Strong knowledge of organic chemistry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to clearly convey and interpret complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.