Trainee Business Manager
Salary 20,000 - 25,000
CY Partners have an excellent opportunity to join a Northumberland based Chemical company as a Trainee Business Manager.
This role is perfect for a graduate that is looking at making the transition into sales. As a Trainee Business Manager you will be given extensive training with the goal of becoming a full business manager after 12 months.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Driving sales and revenue.
- Account management.
- Developing relationships and networking with current and potential clients.
- Seek out new product opportunities.
- Attend exhibitions.
- Develop marketing material.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Chemistry or a relevant science, or experience working within the oil and gas industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone skills.
- Can do attitude.
- Work off own initiative
This is a great opportunity for those of you that are looking to take a step away from the lab but still want to be involved in the chemical industry.
If this sounds interesting to you, apply with your CV above or contact Jack at [email protected] with any questions.