Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location North West England
Salary £24,000 - £26,000
We have an excellent 12-month temporary opening for an Equipment Compliance Analyst at a world-class Pharmaceutical company based in Merseyside. The main purpose of the role is to ensure all equipment calibration and service documentation compliance within a GMP environment.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Life Science or related scientific discipline
- Industry experience in R&D analytical laboratory, working to GMP compliance
- Experience of checking instrument calibration/service data for a variety of analytical instruments (HPLC, UPLC, Dissolution, GC, NMR, KF, LC-MS, Spectroscopy)
- Knowledge of scientific applications e.g. Empower Chromatographic Data System
- Authoring of Quality documents, SOPs, Calibration protocols
- Experience of supporting compliance, maintaining GMP, continuous improvement
This is part of a multi-award-winning programme that offers excellent career opportunities and development. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits and strong career progression paths.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.