Validation Improvement Officer
A world leading pharmaceutical company is looking to fill a Validation Improvement Officer vacancy within the Technical Development Validation team. The position will be based at the Montrose site and be for a 6-12 month contract.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensuring site activities associated with validation are in compliance with quality management system requirements, including with relevant GMP requirements
• Participating in all aspects of validation activities for the site as directed by the Technical Development Leaders
• Participating in continuous improvement processes for simplifying validation and manufacturing related processes while also driving improvements in quality and validation effectiveness
• Working in line with department and site requirements, including site KPI’s and standard work activities, as directed by the Technical Development Leaders
• Supporting day-to-day activities associated with maintaining QMS compliance
• Participating in audits and inspections as required
Experience & Requirements
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a scientific or engineering field
• Demonstrable experience in the application of quality/compliance principals within a pharmaceutical environment
• Managing daily operational activities with a positive and proactive ‘zero overdue’ culture
• Experience within validation is not essential, although it would be advantageous
• The successful applicant will be a strong communicator
If are interested in applying for this role then please contact Tom at CY Partners.